Sunday, August 10, 2014

2 0






My birthday is officially around the corner. Looking back through the past 8 months of 2014, I have to say a lot has happen. There were ups and many downs. I have grow and I have learnt. I have so much questions about my life and future. Its like I'm in a garden maze filled with mist. I'm afraid of what's next and at the same time, excited to what I can and will become. I have always thought to myself from young, 'Oh! This is what I am going to do when i grew up!, 'Oh! I'm gonna have this when I am older!' or 'Hmm.. How will I be like when I turn 20?' Well, here I am now. Then what? I have no answer.

Thinking back throughout the 20 years of my life, I have been blessed and well-protected by my love ones. I have lived my life everyday happy. I am still happy, however, I can't helped but feel something is missing. What do I want to do? What is my goal? What do I aspire to become? What should I define as the meaning to my life?

I have no answers yet again.

I hope to get that figured out soon. Internship in 3 weeks' time, wish me luck at Zalora.
Lastly, Happy 20 to me in 4 days! x

No comments: